Not a “hat person?” Stay tuned… because you just might become one! After trying on countless hats, are you one and DONE with trying on any more hats? But, hatters gunna hat. <wink>.
Trust me when I say that I am seriously selective with hats. But recently I’ve discovered what makes hats so fabulous. And I’ve figured out WHY hats can make (not break) an outfit. Now is THE best time to treat yourself to a new hat for the end of summer heat and the start of fall weather. An accessory that helps you to stand out in a crowd in a fashionable way, while also helping out with any bad hair days!
- ✔️Modern, minimal hats can make your outfit sophisticated and timeless.
- ✔️Sun protection is at THE most fashionable level with a straw hat. And P.S. – its reeeeeeeally hard to slather SPF on your head, so go for the hat option.
- ✔️Outfit Issues? Toss on a white v-neck tee with a flowy skirt along with a hat and head out the door. Effortless.
- ✔️Ribbon detailing on a hat turns a basic hat into a “where’d you get that?” kinda fab-find hat.
- ✔️Frizz factor (for your hair) is no longer a problem-O when you add a hat! A stylish solution!
- ✔️Happy hour gets THAT much happier when you showcase a festive hat! Cheers to that!
- ✔️Coachella bound (or not!), you can still rock that chic hippie vibe with a music festival themed hat.
Just take a peeky-peek at the selection of hats from Tenth Street Hats! I’m wearing their “Cape May” hat (linked HERE), but there are others I have my eye on to style next! Sharing a few of my faves below, but there are so MANY more on their site. Click HERE to see them all! Styles available for men and women!
SHOP all hats (above) HERE…
Are you a hat wearer?
What are YOUR styling tips for wearing hats?