sponsored post: this post is sponsored by Tru Fru but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Move over Amazon Prime and Target Deal Days… there’s a new “hidden gem” store taking over! Oh hey, new hidden gem at Costco. Nice to eat… I mean, meet you!
Costco brings all the feels. From cult-classics such as $10 leggings, sheet cakes (served at weddings), tires, discounted gasoline, fresh flowers, and even kayaks – this place rolls out the welcome mat to it’s members. And hello all the nom-nom samples! Known for their “free lunch” (aka “all you can eat” unlimited samples) Costco lures us in with these maj perks! But Costco has a lot of other “hidden gems” to keep us coming back again and again. And a NEW gem just entered the Costco building!
Nothing worse than a 3 pm snack attack while working (or trying to!) at my desk. I do NOT need any more distractions. I have my cutie kitty who distracts on the regular! That’s why I need my snacks to get me back-on-track ASAP! Luckily I have some yummy Tru Fru on hand from my most recent Costco run! Finding this “gem” of a snack is #goals! Why? Real fruit covered in chocolate, ladies. From raspberry, coconut, cherry, strawberry, and banana now blueberry comes to this par-tay! Little, lovely blueberries all covered in white and dark chocolate.
The brand who delivers all of this yumminess is Tru Fru. Serious upgrade from a typical “chocolate-covered fruit” treat. And the FOMO is real if you have not yet tried any of these treats!
And speaking of my new love, Tru Fru... here are few fab facts about the #TruFru brand:
- 100% real fruit
- Clean & simple ingredients
- No additives, preservatives, artificial flavors, colors or “red flag” 5-syllable words you KNOW you don’t to consume.
- Frozen fresh
- hyper-chilled at -300 degrees to enhance the flavor
- Full of nutrients and antioxidants
- Covered in white & dark or milk chocolate
Huddle ’round. Y’all want freeze-dried fruit over any-thing-else. Not only does it taste better but it’s also better for you. Tru Fru is all about freeze-dried fruit, and here’s why…
- Freeze-dried fruits retain 97% of the nutritional value.
- Dehydrating or air drying (a technique used by OTHER brands) use higher temps. Know what that does? Destroys more than half of the food value.
- And also… say goodbye to unhealthy additives such as high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, food dyes, colors, concentrates, maltodextrin, canola oil and monosodium glutamate (MSG) because these ICK factors are NOT in Tru Fru snacks.
For when you need a break from meh typical snacks, turn to Tru Fru. That new “hidden gem” that JUST arrived at local midwest Costco locations (soon to be more) . Makes it easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy to feel good (and unapologetic) about eating chocolate. Win-Win!
What Tru Fru flavors are making your mouth water? All of the above? Same.
*Try them out! There is a sampling in Costco stores on July 20, 2019!