This post is sponsored by 7th Heaven, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own. 7th Heaven is part of Montagne Jeunesse International.
Ready to make your home THE best (and most chic) space for a spa-night in? Lovely ladies, listen up. Time to treat yo’self to a totally necessary spa treatment (at home) to get that glow! Between surviving brutally cold temps in the #PolarVortex to treading through the last bit of winter, major spa vibes are in order! GALentines and Valentines Day are also right around the corner, so let’s get GLOWING with some chic (and effective!) peel-off masks (UNDER $2 each!)!
Before we get to the glow, let’s set the scene to make a spectacular spa night at home.
- Cue up your guilty-pleasure binge-worthy series on the TV
- Spread out pretty, puffy pillows and cozy blankets
- Grab your gal-pals (or furry friends or significant other)
- Pop the bubbly, create some hot cocoa and (of course) pour some sparkling water
- Put out seriously sinful snacks (chocolates, charcuterie, French bread…)
Peel-off masks are THE secret to a glowing complexion. But which masks do you trust? Which ones are the best? What’s within budget? How much research do we need to do to find beauty companies that we want to support?
The Best Scrubs & Masks = 7th Heaven
- Budget-friendly and affordable beauty treatments
- Products made from a wide range of ingredients (sourced from around the globe)
- Easy to pair 2 or more spa sachet masks to target your specific problem areas
- Many different peel-off mask options
- Cruelty-free certified & ethical
GALentines and Valentine’s Day are both around the corner! 7th Heaven peel-off masks are a perfect way to relax and indulge while giving your complexion a glam glow!
- The PEEL (when the mask is complete) helps effective cleaning (AKA: gets the ick out of pores!).
- Coconut + Clay Peel-Off Mask: Cleansing benefits of a clay mask with pore refining perks of a peel-off combined with hydrating coconut oil and calming seaweed. Peel to reveal deeply cleansed, nourished skin (like I did in the video!)
- Pink Guava Peel-Off Mask: Deeply cleanse, reduce redness and purify pores. Ingredients are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. Combining Mangosteen Fruit (a natural “break-out” fighter) with Guava Fruit (helps improve skin tone and dark spots) will become a fave mask of yours!
- Black Seaweed Peel-Off Mask: Chopped black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries are pressed together to deeply cleanse and peel off dirt and grease. Perfect to use weekly.
First-time users and those with sensitive skin should do a patch test. Individual results may vary. Carefully follow the directions on the package, dolls!
Gift yourself with one (two or three!) of these 7th Heaven peel-off masks and grab a few for the GALentines in your life! Because let’s face it – we deserve it! Use promo code 7H2019 to get free shipping when you order 5 masks (or any 7th Heaven items that total over $9.50) on Neoteric Cosmetics. Expires 4/30/19. Also available at Walmart and ULTA Beauty.
What mask do YOU want to try first?
Hope you have a fabulous GALentines or Valentines Day… looking glam!