Summer makeup issues? Heat and humidity wrecking havock on your face? Ugh – tell me about it. Want to know 5 (simple) secrets to looking flawless while the temps are way too hot-hot-hot to handle? Using some of the new L’Oreal makeup, you can easily get that flawless, summer glow with very little effort, so you can spend more time doing important things, like eating ice-cream or sitting in front of a fan!
Pops of color to matte monos and clay-to-mousse cleansers will give you that summer glow, girl!
Secret #1: Bye, Bye Blush!
Skip the blush in the summer, and go for the GLOW!
- Do a hydrating glow with the NEW! L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Powder.
- Lightweight powder
- Highlights your fave features for that all-over illumination.
- Available in 8 shades.
Secret #2: Multi-tasking with Concealers
Summer concealers can cover any redness, dark circles or uneven complexion, but you know what else they can do? Act as a primer for your lipstick! Try it with THIS Pro-Glow Concealer.
- Apply concealer to clean, dry lips before your lipstick.
- Just apply a little bit for a subtle base… don’t overload your lips!
- Flawlessly illuminated complexion, done and done, because of the glow-factor of THIS concealer.
- Lightweight buildable coverage for your lips or your other areas on your face!
- Application is a cinch with the wide, doe-foot tipped wand.
- Available in 8 shades.
Secret #3: Master Nude or Matte Lips (with a Tan)
Ever tried wearing a nude or matte gloss while tan? It’s either not visible, or you look like you just used the last of your wild Halloween lipstick. Either way, it’s a no win.
- Use a brown lipliner FIRST (before you add your nude or matte lipstick.)
- The brown liner creates a balance with your tanned skin and the lighter lip shade.
- Try the new Infallible Lip Paints in Matte
- won’t feather or bleed
- Metallics are a more glitzy way to wear a nude or matte lip – loving THIS shade for a perfect glam glow!
Secret #4: Better Way to Bronze
A golden glow is best when it’s from your makeup. But – watch which bronze shades you use to avoid looking like a golden goddess to looking like a metal robot of the future.
- Try the new CHROME shades for a subtle hint of a glow
- Eyeshadow Monos are subtle, enhance a glow and are look natural.
- ultra-rich & smooth texture, too (gel to powder formula)
- Choose from 5 shades for a variety of looks
Secret #5: #SundaySkincare Routine?
Get geared up for a NEW Sunday skincare routine! Hello, clay cleansers!
- When activated with water, the clay formula transforms into an airy-mousse.
- Removes everyday ick (dirt, oil and pollution)
- Enhanced with charcoal, red algae and eucalyptus
- Dermatologist tested
- Free of parabens, silicones, and phthalates.
But… Feeling BOLD?
Bring on the BOLD, babes! If you are all about that strong lip, you will LOVE the new Matte Lipsticks from L’Oreal.
- Pigment-rich, creamy lip color
- Pure pigments to create intense color, with light scattering gel (for that soft-Instagram-filgered-focus )
- Enriched with jojoba oil (hydration and flake-free comfort).
What are YOUR summer beauty secrets? Willing to share in the comments?
*Loved partnering with L’Oreal for this post, but as always all opinions are my own.