Good hair, good mood, good day. Done & done. ✅
Let’s chat hair, shall we? One of the most frequently asked questions I get is about my hair (aka my hair extensions.) What are the different types? Do they hurt? Do they damage your hair? How long do they last? Where do you get quality extensions? Remember the post about hand-tied extensions here? Or the difference between tape-in and keratin bond here? And even where I get my extensions done (by Ashley) here.
CLEVELAND: Want hair extensions installed FOR FREE? Keep reading… you will save at least $400 with this VIP “Glam Karen” deal.
Once you have secured a TRAINED hairstylist (side note: Ashley has styled my hair for 10 years!) who is skilled with the application of extensions, the next step is finding quality extensions. Seems simple – but it’s not. Luckily, the search is over. Fresh Flip Hair Extensions for the WIN, y’all!
- Fresh Flip Hair extensions are the highest quality natural European hair with a silky, slightly wavy texture.
- Months of research led Fresh Flip Hair to the finest hair on the planet.
- Many companies only sell or provide discounts to licensed professionals, some require certain educational certifications, and some you have to apply to be a customer. It makes competent stylists jump through hoops to be loyal to certain companies unnecessarily. So when your preferred company is out of stock (which happens often) you are sometimes stuck waiting for a product that may be available elsewhere.
- Fresh Flip makes it easy to order high-quality extensions without the hassle. Clients and stylists can review the wide range of hair colors, buy the hair at the same price as stylists, and take it to their preferred stylist who can install the hair.
- Customized colors make (dimensional line or ombre line) available.
- Tape-ins are unique in that they look like balayage highlights in your hair and blend seamlessly.
- Ash shades coming soon! No doubt these will be very popular!
- Yes! It’s becoming more popular for clients to order their own hair and bring it to their stylist.
- Check with your stylist before purchasing.
- Use professional color-safe, sulfate-free shampoo, & conditioner & a leave-in moisturizer such as 12 Benefits.
- Extensions always look best when they are styled. I recommend blowing it out and then using a large barrel curling iron to create some lasting waves. Extension hair tends to hold a style longer so most people can wash less.
- Use dry shampoo (IGK First Class) to refresh your natural hair (if it gets oily on top.)
- Always keep them detangled by using a Wet Brush
- Sleep in a loose braid (for lengths that allow) or use these to pull hair back.
- Fresh Flip Hair has a return policy.
- Contact via live chat or email (with pictures) so they can help choose a color (if support/advice would help.)
- If you didn’t pick the right color, free exchanges or returns within 10 days in original condition.
- Get your extensions done by Caroline or Ashley, in Chagrin Falls, for FREE (with the purchase of Fresh Flip extensions for your 1st application). That’s a value of (at least) $400!
- Priority shipping on all orders over $25
- Use discount code GLAM25 (expires 2/20/20) for 25% off your Fresh Flip hair purchase
Life is short. Make each hair flip fabulous!