- Only recycled or recyclable products used
- Office policies/ procedures include; reducing their daily use of paper, recycle everything possible
- Eco-fuel company car
- Soy wax is organically grown in the USA by American farmers
- No chemicals added to the ground for the production of their soy wax
- Refills of Ananda Soy Candle containers (for local customers) at a reduced cost and/or pours candles into heat safe used containers.
- Suppliers aren’t testing on animals and no third party testing or outsourcing.
- Suppliers are verified that THEY purchase from companies who do not test on animals (so it is a long line of cruelty free products…)
- Vegan products (meaning: no animal products are used in any of the ingredients purchased or used.)
- Candles are 100% made with materials sourced in the USA (including wicks, soy wax, essential oil infused fragrance oils, travel tins, glass containers, labels – EVERYTHING.)
Make & Take Candle Workshop : Pottery Barn in the Mall at Millenia (Orlando, FL) on July 14th from 6-8pm. Tickets can be purchased on the Ananda Soy Candles website on the Workshops and Events page. Hurry to get your tickets asap, as these sell out quickly! Look at the fab fun held in the most recent workshop!
December: date to be determined, pop up at West Elm, Orlando