Men understand “cost per wear” – because when stylish men shop, they get the BEST of the BEST to wear and make the most of it. But how to figure out what are the most stylish pieces for a summer wardrobe? And what if your man (ahem) isn’t the most trend-literate? Got you (and him!) covered.
Enough with the accessories that take up space in the closet, but not space in the fashion world. Time for accessories for men that they can wear over and over again – because those “one hit wonders” are done. Sharing some seriously stylish and versatile accessories for men that will make their summer wardrobe that much more on trend. Time to upgrade his style.
- “A Well-Tied Tie is the First Serious Step in Life” Oscar Wilde
- DAZI: Stylish, unique, classic. (and the price point is around $25!)
- Tie Bars
- Pocket Squares
- Kids Ties
- “The Difference Between Fashion and Style is Quality” Giorgio Armani
- keeps credit cards, license, etc… neatly organized
- slim look
- easy to tuck into a pocket. Ditch an over-super-stuffed wallet. Upgrade this accessory for men with a sophisticated cardholder.
- “If you Can’t Be Better than your Competition…Just Dress Better” Coco Chanel
- Stand out among every-other-guy out around town.
- Own a few pairs for different outfits and different seasons of the year
- Create a different look with sunnies – it’s ALL about the little details.
- “There are Hints about Who You Are in What You Wear” Marc Jacobs
- Adds rugged style to any look
What do you think about these go-to accessories for men?
Don’t you think it will help make his summer wardrobe look just a tad bit better?