Going, Going….. Blonde. Whoever said that maintaining your bright, blonde hair was easy was seriously disturbed. It ain’t easy. If your life is a blonde moment or just blonde in general, you might be curious about ways to keep that blonde beautiful! Beat the brassiness. Keep the tone in check. You did not wake up today to have mediocre blonde hair. And what doesn’t kill you…makes you blonder! Remember the secret hair hacks and tips that hair stylist Nicole shared HERE? The hair nozzle tip and the showerhead tip were BIGGIES to maintain healthy hair! But, there are a few more NEW ways to keep out the brassiness of your blonde and keep it EVEN healthier. Schwarzkopf is the name to know.
- SULFATE FREE: NEVER-EVER-EVER use sulfates on your hair. Ever.
- STRIPS Hair of natural oils AND pigmentation from hair dye
- SUPER harsh chemical
- Weakens hair follicles making hair brittle and MUCH easier to break/get split ends
- Can cause scalp itchiness and inflamation
- In a LOT of shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, body wash, facial cleanser…
- NOT needed – Use SAFE products. Read the label.
- What is it? The harmful (inexpensive chemical) “foaming” agent to give you all those massive suds
- Sulfate FREE: Blonde hair will be stronger, hold color LONGER and be better moisturized.
- Gentle: Gently cleanses – No overloading untreated hair areas
- Building Bonds: Helps to create new bonds within the hair fibers
- Smoother: Helps to smooth and condition the porous areas of lightened hair
- Feels: Leaves hair feeling supple and soft
- Secret Ingredient: Panthenol balances the natural water content of the hair structure
- Cool: The pigments keep a fresh cool blonde tone
- Moisturizes hair from within– Once you use it, you’ll FEEL what this means!
- Stronger: Leaves hair feeling strong and supple (Bonus: with a healthy looking shine)
- Brightens: Highlights even brassy blondes
❤️ I received these products for free for my review from Influenster.com, but all opinions are my own.