Want to be wined, dined and dazzled? If you are looking for a major upgrade from appetizers – you want to experience lounge food.
Nothing brings people together like good food. Especially when it’s “munchies” that are the most amazing quality. If you like hashtags because they look like waffles, or believe that life without a good charcuterie board there would be sadness and darkness – your love for lounge food is going to be to the moon and back.
Celebrate a special occasion – like a Tuesday night – by treating yourself to The Capital Grille‘s newest selection of lounge menu items. Start out with a cocktail and make it “with a twist” – their latest, greatest and classic beverages!
- Grapefruit Fire & Ice
- Casamigos Blanco Tequila, Herradura Reposado Tequila with Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur and Fresno peppers
- Stoli Doli
- The Capital Grille Signature Martini – Stolichnaya Vodka infused with fresh pineapple, chilled and served straight up since 1990
- Blackberry Bourbon Sidecar
- Woodford Reserve handcrafted in small batches with blackberries, Cointreau, lemon juice and fresh thyme
Besides an ambiance of chill vibes and tranquil lit tables at The Capital Grille, the food is what makes the top of my list! These “fancy” flavored lighter bites are incredible – but if you are looking for more of a substancial meal following your lounge menu meal, there is a shellfish and oyster bar along with soups, salads and sandwiches.
- Mini Tenderloin Sliders
- With wild mushrooms and herbed cheese
- Tuna Tartare with Avocado, Mango and Sriracha
- Tuna stacked over fresh avocado and served with spicy sriracha
- Cast Iron Garlic Shrimp
- With olive oil crostini
- Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella
- Lightly sautéed and served with crisp crostini and 15-year aged balsamic
- Lobster and Crab Cakes
- Prepared with lobster and crab meat
- Pan-Fried Calamari with Hot Cherry Peppers
- A signature dish – crisp and golden with a fiery flavor
- Steak Tartare
- A classic favorite with a new presentation
- Lollipop Lamb Chops
- With herb oil and aged balsamic
Lounge food desserts. oh-em-geee. All of the yumminess in more of an “appetizer” sized portion but upgraded to a max delish level. And because it’s somebody’s birthday somewhere – you totally need to order a dessert. Or two. We won’t tell…
You can’t live a full life on an empty stomach. Step out to The Capital Grille to experience these nom-nom-noms first hand. Meet the talented chefs and celebrate their skills in the form of lounge food dishes.
This might sound cheeeeeeesy, but what looks grate to you on The Capital Grille menu?
*The Capital Grille invited me to experience their new lounge food menu, but all opinions in this review are my own.