Although a smile is the best makeup a girl can wear…sometimes we need a little help from our makeup friends. Looking for your day to be as flawless as your makeup? You are going to LOVE what I am sharing with you today about air brush makeup.
Voted “Miss Maybelline” in my high-school superlatives (#Guilty), I know makeup. And I do.not.settle.
Luminess Air is launching their Mystic Foundation line soon (seriously – get excited about this launch) and lucky-ducky-me got to test it out before it even hits their site! Miss Maybelline’s opinion? LOVE LOVE LOVE! Buy it. Now.
I look for full coverage with makeup – but (obvious statement) am not interested in a heavy clay mask. With Mystic, Luminess Air has conquered this cover-up-clay-mask dilemma by providing long-lasting, exceptional coverage in an ultra-lightweight formula.
Trust me – Do not be intimidated by this airbrush system because its super easy to use and takes me about half the time compared with using traditional makeup products. My entire face takes about 5 minutes – and that includes the primer, foundation, (maybe) concealer, blush, finishing powder and mascara. Oh, and lip gloss.
- Add about 6-8 drops of the foundation to the stylus and airbrush onto your face.
- Next I (sometimes) add about 1-2 drops of the concealer to the stylus of the airbrush machine to apply to a few problem spots if needed.
- Finally, I add about 2 drops of their blush to the stylus and apply to my cheeks.
- Extras: I am hooked on their mascara and (moisturizing) lip gloss!
- Coverage without any cakey or heavy appearance of makeup
- Creates a natural luminosity (#IWokeUpLikeThis)
- Camera-ready complexion/blurs imperfections (Hallelujia!)
- Inexpensive (#ShoeMoney)
- Perfect color matching
- Easy and quick cleanup (#AintNoOneGotTimeForThat)
- Simple to use
- Complete coverage with (literally) 10x less makeup
- Lasts up to 18 hours (#What?)
- Oil-free, fragrance-free AND paraben-free
CLEANUP: When you use the machines you only need to add a few drops of your foundation or blusher or highlighter to the stylus. After applying the product, just spray out the rest (if any remains) onto a tissue and you are DONE with cleanup. That’s it! No lie.
LASTING POWER: The makeup lasts a really long time during the day and the bottles of makeup last longer than other foundations I’ve used.
NATURAL GLOW: The airbrushing technique allows for a light, dewey finish. It blends so beautifully while seamlessly matching to your skin. Feels like you’ve had your makeup professionally done…because it looks perfect and pretty.
BETTER FOR YOUR SKIN: I’m using much less product with the airbrush system and I am not blobbing a beauty blender all over my skin day after day (think germs) which clogged my pores.
Shout-out to the Luminess Air make-up you haven’t bought yet… Comin’ for ya…
TIME TO SHOP: If you’ve been debating about it… the time is NOW to try it out. Exclusive for Glam Karen friends, take 20% off with code 607858242
*Loved partnering with Luminess Air for this post!