Are you ready for Amazon Prime Day 2019? First – you might need this doormat before those boxes start rolling in… get it HERE. Second, remember THIS recent post about the secret “BUDGET SECTION” of Amazon?
Wanna shop like a pro? Here are 5 MAJOR things you need to know.
ICYMI…Prime Day? Prime Day is an annual deals event just for Prime members, with more than one million deals worldwide. You’ll find the best deals on products you want, and special offers across everything from music and video to reading and Alexa-enabled devices.
Starting NOW, you can “watch” the deals (using the app) that will be a part of the big day. Then you’ll have all of your fave deals ready to add to your cart!
Stay in the know (using the app) for all-things-Prime-important! Go to SETTINGS, then NOTIFICATIONS, then PERSONALIZED NOTIFICATIONS.
On THE Prime Day, not all deals are ready at once. And there are limited quantities (bummer). But, if you’ve got your eye on something special, get notified when those items go live. Just search for “Sneak Peek” on the app!
Make money (before you shop!) Yes, you can actually have money-in-the-Amazon-bank for things you are probs going to do anyway.
- $10 when you sign into the Amazon app for the first time
- ANOTHER $10 when you make your first purchase using the Amazon app
- Add Amazon Assistant (for notifications) and get $10 off your purchase of $50 or more
- $10 for spending $10 at Whole Foods Market (online or in-store) between July 3-16
- $10 for reloading $100 or more to your Amazon Gift Card balance
For no extra charge, you can share your prime membership with your fam! Amazon Household even works on Prime Day!
Mark Yo’ Calendars: Prime Day kicks off on July 15 at midnight PT through July 16, for 2 days of deals, dolls!