Make your summer wardrobe glow and feel fresh with 5 summer accessories. How to trick your closet into creating new outfit ideas with that summer glow from these 5 new accessories.
Current mood: Getting those “must have” accessories for summer. Finally Found! 5 specific accessories to work with every-single-one of your looks to benefit from for that chic, effortless summer vibe. With just 5 accessories (really – only 5) you can make your summer outfits perfect. Beach to bar. The only 5 accessories you will need this summer to upgrade any outfit, in any situation, to an on-trend look. Grab that bohemian, beachy (and sophisticated) look.
Natural seagrass and raffia lined with linen. Created from dyed seagrass and woven raffia, then topped with a fringy, textural pop of green. Pina Colada, anyone? 🍍🍹
- Trend: A pineapple is the iconic islanders’ symbol of welcome.
- Wear: Shopping in seaside boutiques or spending an afternoon poolside – your look is on-trend. Plus, you have room for a bathing suit/towel, cell phone, daily essentials and more!
- Trend: Finely woven raffia with swingy white tassels paired with classic turquoise for a beachy vibe. 🏖️
- Wear: Throw on and go with this 5-piece stretch bracelet set! Can be worn all together or mixed with other gold bracelets. Easy accessorizing for the beach and effortless for after.
*psst: remember these earrings (below) that I got from Soft Surroundings last summer? I still wear them all-the-time!
- Trend: Feel like you’re on an island getaway every time you wear it. 👙🌊
- Wear: Hand embroidered along with two bright rings of Caribbean pink and tangerine around the brim are a stylish mood elevator.
- Trend: Shimmering metallic leather slides. 👡
- Wear: From poolside to early appetizers to eveing bonfire and shopping in-between – metallic slides like these navy ones will “go” (no need to match) with every outfit, will be comfy, and will be perfection to wear while site-seeing this summer!
- Trend: Easy breezy. 😊
- Wear: Toss on over your swimsuit in the morning before heading to the beach, and transition it from beach to bar by throwing on some simple accessories.
- Still 💕LOVE💕 this embroidery embellished one (below) from last year with a handful of beads and sequins.
☀️Looking forward to wearing these items on the regular this summer – what about you?☀️
*Soft Surroundings provided me with items for my organic review, but all opinions are my own.