This post is sponsored by Trophy Skin but all opinions are my own.
Are you a GLOW-Getter? You can be! 5-minutes a day of light therapy is a hidden skincare gem for at-home treatments. Having good skin equals a good mood, which equals a good day, right? Show your skin the light with an upgrade using light therapy as a part of your daily skincare routine. One of my hobbies is my skincare routines. That might be why I am often mistaken for being at least 10 years younger than I actually am. I have a serious anti-aging skincare regimen. What products I use, the types of facials I get and the types of treatments I receive are all carefully chosen. If you’re looking for something that will hide the fact that you’ve been tired since 2002, you really should think about light therapy as an option.
Did I pique your curiosity about light therapy? Yay! Let’s dish the dirt on what exactly light therapy is to avoid any misconceptions.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- For only 5 minutes a day (a few times per week), your skin gets a lit-from-within glow.
- Light therapy uses 4 UV-free wavelengths including red, yellow, amber, and infrared lights to stimulate skin healing and collagen production. The different wavelengths of light promote collagen production, better blood circulation, reduction in skin inflammation, and provide a youthful lit-from-within glow.
- FDA-cleared to be safe and effective.
- With continued use, light therapy can stimulate the production of collagen, reduce inflammation and improve skin tone and texture.
Stop buying every-single-highlighter at makeup counters for your glow. Instead, get a NATURAL glow from within just by using light therapy for 5-minutes (a few times a week). Just like anything, results will vary by individual. But, you can expect…
- Reduced full facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- Lightening of age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Improved elasticity and firmness of your skin.
- Reversing sun damage.
- Helping reduce inflammation of your skin.
- A youthful lit-from-within glow.
- Wash your face (as you normally would with whatever products you use).
- Wear the (oh-so-chic) white safety goggles included in the kit.
- Position the LED panel 4-6 inches away from your face and turn on the device.
- Five Minutes later, it shuts off with the auto shut-off timer.
- Optional: I use their Argan Stem Cell Serum immediately after use, & ❤️it!
Before you search Amazon for “light therapy” how about I share with you the spa-inspired one I recommend and use? Deal? The RejuvaliteMD Red Light Therapy is easy to use at home and produces great results. The high-power ageless LED treatment comes with the following:
- 120 bulb LED light panel
- Sturdy base w/5 min. timer
- Flexible arm
- Protective goggles
- Power adapter
Use my unique discount code, KAREN15 for 15% off any Trophy Skin products when you order HERE and enter code KAREN15 at check out! No worries if you aren’t impressed with your results (but I can’t imagine that happening…) because the company offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. Just remember that you will NOT see results after a few uses. Give it a month… see what you think… then if you’re not doing a happy dance just return it.
Final thought: Beautiful skin requires a commitment, not a miracle.