If you’re looking for “oh-my-Gosh-why-didnt-I-think-of-that” simple ways to improve your make-up routine, you have stumbled upon the right spot! Besides using some “must-have” products, also included are TOP 5 MakeUp HACKS that will MAJORLY improve your make-up routine!
Make-Up (you MUST have!)
1. Contour Kit: SUPER functional kit to NOT only help with contouring, but these shades are great for a bronzer and for eyeshadow! A dozen uses for the shades in this kit.
2. Powder Foundation: Instantly smoothes out your complexion and adds that flawless finish. Ladies are obsessed with this little item for pick-me-ups during the day.
4. Primer: Like magic, it seems to erase your pores. Wear this under or over your foundation for an airbrushed look.
5. Shimmer Brick: Know that glow we all want? This adds it effortlessly. Add it to your brow bone and your cheeks for that coveted glow.
6. Concealer: Concealer that will replace any and all other concealers you own – stays ALL day. ‘Nuff said.
And now… 5 Makeup Hacks Every Woman Should Know!
1. Pump it up! Looking for fuller lashes? Easy. Just lightly dust on some translucent powder onto your lashes in between mascara coats to add more oomph!
2. Mwah! Keep that lipstick in place with this simple trick. Coat on 1 layer of lipstick. Then place a tissue over your lips (to blot) and onto the tissue dust some powder. Remove the tissue and add a second coat of lipstick. You won’t believe how great this works for longevity of lipstick!
3. Spooning. Grab a spoon. Any spoon will do… but you want one that you don’t care about (I suggest a throw-away plastic one.) When applying mascara hold the spoon above so that you don’t get any mascara onto your eyelid. Boom.
4. “X” Marks the Spot! So simple to get that perfect pout. Just draw an “X” in the top center of your lips. Then use that to guide you in creating perfectly placed lipstick.
5. Hide & Seek! When applying cover-up or concealer to hide any redness or dark spot, don’t do the dabbing dance. Instead, create a loooong triangle under each eye. Blend, blend, blend and you will create a really polished and uplifting look on your face.