Having a seriously fabulous and swoOooOon-worthy work space makes work so much more manageable and more fun. From having a set space that is appealing to your eyes to also having unique touches that enhance your work are things that we should aspire to maintain in our work space environment.
A few ideas I discovered (and wanted to share!) to pump up and pamper your work space… from some D.I.Y. ideas to some purchased products, your work space will be spectacular in no time at all!
1. Magnetic Rocks. Next time you are on vacation and pick up some rocks on the beach or on a special path, save them. Then purchase some magnetic spray paint at your local craft store and paint them. You can use them as a stress relief (rearrange them), to help you focus (reorganize your thoughts by reorganizing the rocks) or to put paperclips atop of!
2. Cool Cord Holders. Even surrounded by work and tasks to complete, how could you NOT smile by seeing a Lego person managing all of those wires?
3. Picture Frame Organizer: Know those super fancy frames that you see at a store but don’t purchase because you do-not-need one more photo in a frame? Here is your excuse. Purchase that fabulous frame and convert it into a desk organizer!
4. Weekly Organizer: LOVE this idea…mainly because it’s super cute and super easy to construct! All you need are some cheap plastic frames, sticker letters, scrapbooking paper and a glue gun! Voila!
5. So-Not-Spilling! Nothing worse that worrying about your cup of coffee spilling. No caffeine for you plus quite a mess. But look at how cute these colorful cup holders are for the SIDE of your desk!
Do you have any unique ways that you organize your work space? I’d LOVE to hear! Tell me in the comments below!