1. Work it, Girl. Just 7 minutes a day can boost your happiness factor. You don’t need to sign up for cross training or P90X or anything extreme, unless you want to take on that fitness challenge. Just walk for 7 minutes. Check the difference you will feel. Science shows that you don’t even need to lose weight… but that 7 minutes will greatly improve your mood. Try it.
2. Get in those zzzzzzzz’s! Sleep is crucial to a happy disposition. If you have a cute kitty to include in this activity, I would highly recommend.
3. Friends and Fam! Time to make time for friends and family. Laughter is the best medicine.
4. Smell the roses! Take 20 minutes outside each and every day – unless the weather is crazy miserable and icky. Breathing in that fresh, fabulous air… looking at nature… just being outside will make a difference.
5. Thanks a LOT! Give thanks each day to something that you are grateful for. I have a daily gratitude spot in my Day Designer journal that I complete daily about what I am thankful for. Doesn’t matter what…. its just time to reflect on the positives.