Love being organized. Don’t love being organized without it looking all girly and cute and fabulous. I mean, if we are going to have all of our things neat and ready for our use – cant we make it pretty to look at as well? The answer is a definite YES!
When a friend asked me for advice about how to organize her makeup, I offered her a few suggestions which she really liked. Thought I would share those ideas with you, too!
In organizing, think of these guidelines:
1. Be creative! No money for an expensive storage holder? Why not decorate a Pringles can instead? Voila!
2. Find something that appeals to your style. If you don’t like looking at it, why would you want to use it and see it every-single-day?
3. Mix it up! Think out of the box and combine a traditional bathroom storage item with a kitchen storage item. Use office supplies for makeup storage.
I’m also loving this cookie tray that was transformed into a pretty magnetized storage holder for makeup!
4. Get help! Purchase these Magnapods to magnetize all of your items for super easy and organized storage!
5. More! If you have wall space or under cabinet space – use it! Why not install a second medicine cabinet!
6. Combine items! How easy is it to hot glue some dollar store trays with candlestick holders? Done and so pretty!
Hopefully you are now fully inspired to creatively and beautifully display and organize your makeup!